Table of Contents
- 1 Print Profits Review & Walkthrough [Membership Area Tour]
- 1.1 What the Heck is Print Profits All About??
- 1.2 Course Breakdown (Simple)
- 1.3 Course Breakdown (Full Walkthrough)
- 1.4 Bonus Sections – Some GOOOOD Stuff Folks!
- 1.5 Bonus #5 – Bi-Weekly Training & Bootcamp: Q & A
- 1.6 My Overall Opinion of Print Profits
Print Profits Review & Walkthrough [Membership Area Tour]
In 2017 it seemed like EVERYONE and their mother opened up a Shopify and started dropshipping. Fred Lam is known for being a BIG supporter of drop-shipping, in addition to being a top-dog marketer.
Fred is most known for his iPro Academy and his last course Zero Up.
Print Profits’ training is a cut-above many of the e-commerce courses that I’ve taken. Unlike many of the reviews, you may see on Google, my real is by a REAL User of the course
That’s right!! I’m going to give you a FULL WALKTHROUGH of the member’s area.
So I’m here to give you guys the scoop on this badass dropshipping course.
What the Heck is Print Profits All About??
I’m glad that you asked that question. Why ELSE Would You BE HERE?! Let’s Do This!!
Print Profits will show you how you can create a 100% automated 7-figure print-on-demand business. Throughout the 8 modules, Fred and Michael cover topics such as:
- How to build a highly profitable business without worrying about competition?
- How to sell hundreds of products with just a small $5 daily budget?
- How to dominate Facebook Ads and sell products completely unique to you?
Course Breakdown (Simple)
The Course of broken down into 8 modules. In addition, there are 4 Bonus Sections that cover these topics:
- Merch By Amazon
- Legging Mastery
- Funnel Stealer
- Google Shopping
Course Breakdown (Full Walkthrough)
Module 1 focuses on the foundations of running an e-commerce business. You won’t get very very without learning:
- How to find your niche in the first place (an area so many get stuck at…and NOT takr further action. PICK A NICHE DAMMIT!)
- Creating a brand and logo
- Setting up your shop on a service like Shopify
- Simple things like establishing your contact information for support
- And the best Shopify Apps to use
- Setting up your autoresponder
- Tips on best places to get stock photos, It’s not as easy as you’d think to get GOOD stock photos.
- Affiliate Link Tracking – Where so many marketers go wrong. If you can’t track your results, you cant scale!
- Focus on design theory and the images that can evoke emotion and increase conversions
- He list several HELPFUL resources for places to get design ideas.
- We don’t always realize HOW important design is to a buying decision. So a good portion of this module is figuring out proper design, getting in touch with your customer avatar.
- More work needs to be done to find appropriate designs, finding designing and most notably, avoiding COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. I’m NOT PLAYING! DO NOT STEAL!
- Don’t complicate this. Aim to be unique and creative. MAKE IT YOUR OWN!
- He provides USEFUL NICHE RESEARCH sites that you should pay attention to!
If you’re at all unsure as to how to work with outsources, Fred and Michael give you GREAT TIPS for how to find the best outsourcers, while maintaining a unique design, tailored to your demographic.
Module 3 – The Membership Area Screenshot
Module 3 – The Overview!
This is a VERY important module because it involves finding reliable vendors and sources which can be on of THE HARDEST parts of having a Shopify store and dealing with he links of Aliexpress.
This actually one of the most KEY modules, because if you’re going to drop-ship you need reliable sources. Otherwise, you run the risk of angry customers waiting 8 weeks for their delivery. Always TEST your vendors for the best:
- Delivery Time
- Promptness of Communication
- Understanding your Vendor: Believe it or not, a language barrier mistake can cause a DISASTER. Make sure your vendor and you understand each other.
So vendors will take 7 days and some will take 28 days. While you’re customers wait for their order, it is YOU who has to field the angry “WHERE IS MY ORDER” messagess. It SUCKS!
I’d sooner have my tooth pulled in a dark alley than deal with the “its been 72 hours, where is my order people”!
Module 4 – ALMOST halfway there! Don’t quit now! I’ll Tell all of Facebook 😉
This Module, especially in the overview section, is actually Michael being ENCOURAGING. Granted, He’s NOT Gary Vee. You’re NOT going to want to crush peoples heads together after this module!
He’s pretty mild-mannered and at times a bit monotone, but you can tell that cares. I just don’t see him as a natural motivator. He’s more the brains behind the operation.
That doesn’t mean don’t listen to his advice. He Knows his stuff. So LISTEN UP!!
Other sections of note include in this module:
- Traffic! The issue that is the hardest for most marketers. Michael guides you through free and paid methods to promote your store.
- Facebook Pixels: The best thing to ever happen to marketers and the WORST thing to learn as a newbie. Let Michael guide you. He won’t steer you wrong.
- Ad Types and Creatives
There’s more, but who am I, your personal guide!?
Well, I guess in this case I am. Trust me. This is ALL useful information in this module. ESPECIALLY if you need more training with Facebook Ads.
Module 5: What Will I Learn Here?
Well, you know how in the last section you learned Facebook ads? Well, if you don’t how to SCALE those ads, you’re DEAD in the water. Meaning, you HAVE room for growth that you’re NOT utilizing.
Pay attention to this section if you wanna 11x (sorry Grant, 10x is for sissies….11x it baby!) your income.
Module 6: You Need a Fan/Business Page
Get over it! Get one. You’ll need one to run Facebook Ads.
This section is PACKED full of nice tidbits of information on how to create and maximize your Facebook Fan Page. There is also a section on customer service, which is often overlooked by new drop-shippers.
Customers WILL get pissed off if you don’t communicate with them.
Learn This Skill!
Module 7: Funnels
Look, I’m NOT Russel Bronson. I’m not here to tell you about funnels or to buy Clickfunnels but learn to build FUNNELS. And watch this section for golden nuggets on how to optimize a good funnel for maximum conversions.
You’re a marketer, be sure to use the word “funnel” as much as possible! Thank me later!
Module 8: Email Marketing
Look! I’m going, to be honest. I’m NOT the best email marketer. In fact, here is RARE footage of “me” when I think of having to write emails.
BUT, its a necessity. So, just realize that and learn. Your bank account will thank you. Anyhow, other important videos include:
- GDPR (Anyone else SUPER tired of hearing about this?)
You Made it!! Well, through the MAIN Section of the Course.
However, ONLY SLACKERS would stop there!
So there are bonus sections that I want to tell you all about.
You Might as well get your monies worth!
Bonus Sections – Some GOOOOD Stuff Folks!
Bonus #1: Merch By Amazon
- Learn how to get Started With Amazon
- Full Walkthrough from start to finish on how to get up and running
Bonus #2: Legging Mastery
Well, if you’ve wanted to get into the LEGGINGS GAME, now is the time. Calm down! I know you’re excited! Who doesn’t love leggings?🙄
Anyhow….there is a company called Xlusion that is the big name in leggings. So here’s the goods:
- Downloadable Templates, to help you get started.
- The training is NOT just leggings (thankfully). It also t-shirts, jackets & other apparel.
- They Also hook you up with some Pre-Made Designs
Bonus #3: Funnel Stealing
Fred and Michael both make 7-figures. Learning to create funnels can be challenging, but luckily for you, they are going to let your COPY their funnels.
You’ll Need Clickfunnels. However, it’s worth it to have a WORKING TEMPLATE.
Bonus #4: Google Shopping
This is a simple, effective and often forgotten about traffic source. This module will help you make sure you’re products get seen on Google Shopping.
Bonus #5 – Bi-Weekly Training & Bootcamp: Q & A
This module is over an hour of questions and answers and is a good step-by-step webinar
My Overall Opinion of Print Profits
Things I Liked:
- Packed full of information that if applied can get you up in running in e-commerce
- Access to their 7-figure templates and funnels
- The course will take you a few hours to get through, but the videos aren’t long
Things I Didn’t Like:
- It’s a lot to absorb all at once. I recommend watching this in stages and taking diligent notes, as well as TAKING ACTION along with Michael so you can follow along with him.
- The course assumes you have a basic knowledge marketing, if you are brand new it will take a bit of time to understand it all. Its worth it!
Print Profits Launch Details.
Launch Date: July 5, 2018
Launch Time: 08:00 EDT
Vendor: Fred Lam & Michael Shah
Front-End Price: $997
Be sure to come back for updates on my review and to see my AWESOME BONUS PACKAGE!!
Feel free to get in touch with me via my contact page!
If you’d like to know more about me, see my About Me Page!